Use on Main Account?

Home Page Forums Pre-Sale Questions Use on Main Account?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  kannix 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Why_Tho
    Participant

Hi, i am currently looking for a new cheat provider. I am coming from a $25 a month cheat and love the price of this but i am very worried about being vac/overwatched banned. Has anyone ever been VAC banned from this cheat and how is the security for it? Does is have a low fov legit aim? Does the aimhack look legit and good enough to pass with even high ranked players? Do you guys use it on your main accounts, do you know anyone who uses it on their mains with expensive inventories? (I have a $200 inventory and i’m worried about a ban.) Thanks for answers in advance.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Why_Tho.

goku
    Participant

im using it on my main since uh summer last year somewhere like that. back then the cheat was $25. my inventory is a bit lower than yours (bout 150 bucks).
    havent gotten banned but i play aimbot with legit settings only and sometimes rage a game if i havent played for 21h before and im not looking forward to play during the next 21h.
    idk what else to say :p

legit not cheating king of cs:go

Piggy-san
    Participant

As a general rule, only use it in high value accounts if you don’t care about money. As long as you’re cheating, you’re never 100% safe. Sure, Redworx is good and so are a couple underground cheats out there, but it will never be safe compared to legitimate gameplay no matter how good a cheat’s security is.

Yes, it can look pretty legit. Yes, I have used it on my main account but not in terms of extended use (more than 2 hours in a week), I usually play on my alt just for fun.

Do not use it on ESEA. I haven’t tried FaceIT and CEVO. Although I think it would be fine in FaceIT. FaceIT’s AC is pretty shite, to be honest.

Why_Tho
    Participant

Okay cool, thanks for the response. I don’t plan on using triggerbot or esp but does the Aim look legit and still work well, also is there Recoil control settings and are they any good?

Why_Tho
    Participant

Okay, thanks, sounds good.

Piggy-san
    Participant

The aimbot is accompanied with a really strong recoil control system. Although there are no settings to control/modify the RCS.

Why_Tho
    Participant

Does it have a knife changer with the skin changer?

kannix
    Participant

Yes ItS working since yesterdays update again so +rep for devs

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.