RedworxLauncher

Home Page Forums Features and configurations RedworxLauncher

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JuanDeagle 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

iFreshyyx
    Participant

What does it do ?
    The application automatically closes steam and then runs Redworx hack and then after launches steam again, so pretty much it does everything for you when launching Redworx

How do i set it up ?
    Download the files:
    RedworxLauncher.bat
    Settings.ini
    Go in to Settings.ini and change Steam_Location and Redworx_Location to the correct locations on your PC
    Then your ready to launch RedworxLauncher.bat

Any problems or suggestions please post below 🙂

Also! I added Delay_Time=”1″ in the ini file if steam is launching too fast turn this to about 2-4

Downloads
    RedworxLauncher
    VirusScan

Jesper
    Participant

Hello im having a problem launching redworx with this. It gives me a .NET framework error if i do not start the cheat with administrator permissions

iFreshyyx
    Participant

Urm you may need to download .NET framework but what you can do is go to the location of Redworx.exe and go to properties and check “Run this program as an administrator”
    https://gyazo.com/8be709e138223e44edc3820fac491c92

iFreshyyx
    Participant

Update 2.0
    + Added a option to turn Launch steam on and off in the INI file
    – Few text edits
    ————————————
    I did add a option to launch csgo after redworx and steam get launched and turn that on and off, but when launching csgo.exe it does not load the anti cheat so I removed it but I will have a look and see if there is a way to do it.

iFreshyyx
    Participant

Update 3.0
    + Added StartSteamDelay AfterKillDelay CheckTaskDelay
    + Added a option to auto launch CSGO after hack and steam is open
    + Added messages to display your Delay settings wile loading
    + Added a 10 seccond timer after steam is launched to launch csgo (If csgo launches too fast it wont load)
    ————————————
    I have been trying to fix a bug where the 1st time you launch the .bat after a pc restart it does not allow enough time to launch Redworx so i have changed some default settings with the new Delay settings
    StartSteamDelay=”2″
    AfterKillDelay=”2″
    CheckTaskDelay=”1″
    The new Launch_CSGO uses commands sent to Steam.exe to launch it so your Steam_Location will have to be set for this to work

JuanDeagle
    Participant

thank you for updating, I check it out soon 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.