RedworxLauncher 1.0

Home Page Forums Features and configurations RedworxLauncher 1.0

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  iFreshyyx 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

iFreshyyx
    Participant

Hello I have made a batch application when launching redworx Private Cheat,
    The application checks for steam or csgo processes then killes them and opens up Redworx.
    I have only just done a temp version of the program and I will be doing a lot more soon.

Note:
    At the moment the RedworxLauncher.exe needs to be in the same location as Redworx application but it can be with a shortcut of Redworx application so it does not need to be in the main directory.

Make sure that you have renamed Redworx application to Redworx same as a shortcut

I am working on a way so you can setup your Redworx application path with the program but its not 100% done yet.

Please post any buggs below or problems and i will be happy to help 🙂

Download:
    REMOVED
    VirusScan

• This topic was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by  admin. Reason: No .exe files, please

admin
    Keymaster

Hello,

It’s a nice initiative if you are doing this, however I’d like to ask you not to upload executables no matter what the virusscan says.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards

iFreshyyx
    Participant

ahh ok np ty

Why_Tho
    Participant

ummm, i played a comp and some deathmatch and i had forgot to rename my launcher and shortcut, am i going to be banned? Might be a dumb question but im worried now because i forgot.

iFreshyyx
    Participant

Why Tho no its fine

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.