Quick Questions Before Purchase

Home Page Forums Pre-Sale Questions Quick Questions Before Purchase

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  admin 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

superjuan
    Participant

Hey so I am thinking about buying your private cheat. I have a few questions though. This cheat has never been detected right? Is it safe to use on ESEA and CEVO. (Like how safe, aimbot and trigger is ok but no esp, I would assume). Is the cheat external or internal. How many clients do you have?

Thanks

admin
    Keymaster

Welcome

>>This cheat has never been detected right?
    This is correct, Redworx CS:GO Cheat has never been detected yet (Release was more than a year ago).

>>Is it safe to use on ESEA and CEVO.
    It’s working there however we don’t guarantee for undetection on Leagues (besides FaceIt). We have been testing it with ESL and it didn’t get detected during our tests. Some users stated it to be undetected on ESEA.

>>Is the cheat external or internal.
    Redworx is an external CS:GO Cheat.

>>How many clients do you have?
    We can only tell you, currently there are less than 50 active users. Unfortunately we can’t give you exact numbers. The less users there are the better it’s for the undetection of the cheat.

If you have any questions left, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards

superjuan
    Participant

Thank you so much. Yes your right the smaller the better. I just don’t understand why its so cheap lol.

admin
    Keymaster

>>I just don’t understand why its so cheap lol.
    Our Redworx Cheat is not cheap. The other cheats are just highly overpriced.
    They pretend the effort is very high and pretend to work hard like 8 hours a day on their cheats. It is just inappropriate to raise the price to like €50/year, all that is is greed.

Also, “The more expensive, the safer it is” is also a big myth.

Kind Regards

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by  admin.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.