Questions

Home Page Forums Pre-Sale Questions Questions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  codelux 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Jesus christ
    Blocked

i have a few questions one when was the last Vac detect and another is how many times has it been vacced and when. Also did everyone get banned or did only a few builds/configs get banned.

Jesus christ
    Blocked

To whom it may concern,

I’m curious if I may try the cheat for like 30m to make sure everything works fine for my extent? I know it’s a hard questions for you guys to answer but it really would be the turning point on me purshasing the cheat. Not many people are active on the forums so I am a tad bit suspicious of how effective the cheat is. So if you staff would like to help me thanks, I am just a little bit suspicious on wether or not to buy the cheat. (Don’t wanna try public cheat due to I don’t want to get vacced)

Also why is it inorder to buy the cheats do you “donate” the money not purchase.

My final question is after I “donate” the money will I receive an email with the information and I’ll be able to login to the cheat? I watched one of your installation videos and was confused.

Thank you for your time and have a nice day. Hoping to purchase the cheat but would like a little bit of more information.

Thanks!

codelux
    Participant

Hello

We are happy to answer your questions as precise as possible.

First of all the cheat hasn’t ever been detected yet. It has been released in early August of 2015.
    Unfortunately we don’t give trials to remain safety for other users.
    If the forum is not used much it’s a good sign, first it means there are no problems. Second meaning is everything is clear without asking further questions. 🙂
    Donating makes it easier with the PayPal policy. Generally there is no refund guarantee by PayPal for Software, however there was a time in the early times where PayPal refunded a Payment after a user has used his cheat for 1 Month (full time of his subscription) due to not noticing it was a Software so there was our time and effort put into explaining afterwards.
    After this we change the procedure into users donating to the project to remain it, means helping us paying for hosting, keeping the developement up etc. and as a side effect of a certain donation amount a user is allowed to use the cheats.
    Finally, yes you receive everything needed after we register your donation.
    For more information we advise reading the FAQ and Terms, which also helps avoiding misunderstandings.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Best Regards
    Lenny

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.