is the private cheat released?

Home Page Forums Features and configurations is the private cheat released?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  relaxx 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

akka
    Participant

hey guys , i was just wondering if the private cheat is finally fixed and released? cuz i remember getting VAC-banned not overwatch banned on my smurf , and also is there any way to contact the admin , i have few questions regarding the cheat itself and about if they are going to maybe hopefully give me few months that I lost cuz of waiting for the new cheat , thanks.

relaxx
    Participant

if ure talking bout the remake its here…if you dont use the cheat its your fault I dont even understand the complaint its the cheapest comparabile cheat thats for how much I know….contact info is in the sidebar

akka
    Participant

i’m sure ur just a user or a co-worker here , since u didn’t fully read what I wrote , I said i couldn’t use the cheat because it was VAC-detected and that’s why I got VAC-banned , and i was waiting for the remake, please I do thank u for ur quote, but i’m waiting for someone with more acess, information to answer me … how can i contact the new admin? i only have the ex-admin hazardedit skype.

relaxx
    Participant

It’s still your personal decision to not use the cheat, it’s not because you weren’t able to, if you get what I mean.

how can i contact the new admin?

I’m going to quote myself now as it seems like you haven’t read my post to the end…

contact info is in the sidebar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.