cheat not working

Home Page Forums Free CS:GO Cheats cheat not working

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous12 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous12
    Participant

Hi,

i downloaded the free cheat,i open it i can see the windows whith trigger esp… however it’s not working.

csgo have a admin permission and the free hack too so i don’t understand.

i have de-zip it in a folder on my external disk.

help me

Why_Tho
    Participant

I can help you, don’t use the free cheat. It is a definite vac ban. Just buy the full cheat, free cheat WILL get you vac banned.

Anonymous12
    Participant

i just want to use it in local server for exemple some 1vs1

can i get ban in local ?

Why_Tho
    Participant

I’m not really sure, i have heard that local servers have VAC enabled but i have also heard that they don’t. I wouldn’t risk it if you care about your account. A lot of people are saying they have been vacced in the last few days using the paid version of the cheat, i have been using it and dont have a ban, i think maybe the skin changer was detected because I didn’t use the skin changer.

Piggy-san
    Participant

I honestly don’t think VAC is enabled in local servers (servers that was hosted via “Play with Friends” in main menu). If you did, please tell us here. That would be new bit of info for me.

Anonymous12
    Participant

they vac baned with the private cheat ? how many time do you use the private cheat ?

Anonymous12
    Participant

i test it with my baned account in local(servers that was hosted via “Play with Friends” in main menu). and i get an error tell me that i was baned from vac servers.

So local serves have vac security…

kannix
    Participant

Lol you say a lot of people have been VAC banned? Out of 5,000 were 3…anyways.
    When you are looking at the update date of the free cheat you can expect it needs an update to work. For playing without VAC you can join a VAC free server over the server browser.

Anonymous12
    Participant

Yeah i was suprised that a “lot people” get vac…

that why the free cheat doesn’t working,thx for help.

Anonymous12
    Participant

i created a private servers with steamcmd for more simplicity and it’s not vac secure so when the free cheat will be update i will enjoy it in 1 vs 1 with my friends

Anonymous12
    Participant

same probleme with the update of 18/03/2017 free cheat not working

i don’t understand all the files is in a empty folder .exe is execute in admin and csgo too i’m confused

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.